Newsletter: Creating Your Ideal Life
Welcome to the Jan/08 issue of Creating
Your Ideal Life from Coach Michele of www.MyLifeCoach.com!
Ralph Waldo Emerson
by Michele Caron
1. Make very few promises. Keep them. Especially promises to yourself.
2. Speak-up about what is true for you.
3. Don’t be around people or circumstances that are not healthy for you. Instead, endeavor to be around people and in places that energize you!
4. Know what you love. Focus on maximizing those things in your life.
5. Be really “present” with others. Be peaceful in your own mind and heart, listen, observe, and be in the moment. (Really, this applies to all moments of your life, not just around others!)
6. Forget about how you’d like to look. Love how you look right now.
7. Feel free to be yourself. The right people will love and appreciate you, the wrong people don’t matter.
8. Forget about judging others; who’s right and who’s wrong. Everyone is doing the best they can in the circumstances they find themselves in. Including you. Instead, just concentrate on what is true and best for you.
9. Live a lifestyle that you know is healthy for your body, heart, mind and spirit. If you are not, don’t judge yourself, just start making it better today.
10. Connect with the wonderful feeling of love and all of its variations as often as possible.
© Michele Caron, 2008. Michele is a consultant, entrepreneur, and Life/Career Coach. She can help you create your ideal life! Simply contact her at email@example.com for a free initial coaching session by phone. There are also many career and life resources at her web site, www.MyLifeCoach.com. You may redistribute or post this article on the web, as long as this copyright notice and link remain intact.